- What information we might collect about you
- Which organisation is collecting this information
- How this information is used
- When we may use your details to contact you
- Our policy on whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- How we protect your information
What information we might collect about you
Data can be collected and processed whenever you visit our website and we may collect information from you as follows:
- If you subscribe to receive information from us such as a newsletter or other information, by filling out a form we can collect the information you provide to us (usually your name and email address). This information will be stored securely by our email service provider
- Completing an enquiry form on our Contact page allows us to collect contact details and information regarding your enquiry.
- We may collect general data about which pages you visit or resources you use on the site.
Which organisation is collecting this information
Contact Ewing Law
How this information is used
If you have chosen to share any of your personal information with us we may use that information for a number of purposes such as:
- contacting you by email or phone in response to a message you send us via the Contact Form.
- send you our newsletter or other information you have opted to receive from us.
- helping us to identify visitors who leave comments on our News / Blog pages (however, your details will not be displayed on the website or shared with any third party).
- helping us to resolve any website problems you may report to us, to analyse all the feedback we receive to improve the products and services we offer to our clients, and to provide you with the most user-friendly website experience we can.
When we may use your details to contact you
If you have supplied us with a phone number we may use that to contact you regarding your enquiry. We may send you printed material in the post if appropriate and you have supplied us with your postal address.
At all other times we will only contact you by email. Just like you, we hate spam and we do not send out spam emails. You will only receive email from us in repsponse to an inquiry or if you have subscribed to one of our services. We will send you newsletters and other marketing communications at appropriate intervals to provide you with the information we feel will help you with your requirements.
Opting Out of Marketing Communications
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us you may opt-out of our emails at any time. An ‘unsubscribe’ link is included in all of our email newsletters.
Our policy on whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
We do not share your personal information or email address with third parties.
How we protect your information
We always use our best endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by the website server and only that server is able to retrieve and read the contents of the cookie. They can perform various different jobs such as:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Storing your preferences
- Remembering your login details
- Making the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies We Use On This Site
Cookie TypeCookie NameDescription
|Most websites use some sort of analytics program to understand how people use the site, and discover areas with problems in order to make changes and enhance the user expernce. We use Google Analytics to perform this analysis. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.|
|When you leave a comment on one of our News/Blog posts a cookie may be stored to ‘remember’ your email address for the next time you post a comment if you choose the “remember me” option.|
Accessing Information We Hold And Correcting Inaccurate Information
You have a right to request us to provide you with details of any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee – which is currently £10.00.
If you believe any of the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated please use the Contact Form to let us know.